Sunday, August 12, 2012

Festival of Quilts - A discount voucher



I am taking Backstitch to the Festival of Quilts 2012... Hooray!

It was a last minute decision to book my stand (G6) and so I have been working flat out for the last couple of weeks getting everything ready.  And, I'm not going to be able to do everything I wanted, but I will be there, and I will have lots and lots of lovely fabric to sell.

Are you going?  I would love to meet you.  Please do come and find us on our little stand G6.  And print off this blog post or this voucher and present at the Backstitch stand to get another 10% off your show purchases.

I will also be taking pre-orders for Liberty Lifestyle Bloomsbury Gardens and will have the swatch book for you to drool over.

Believe it or not I have never been so am VERY excited to be going next week.  The show runs from Thursday 16th to Sunday 19th August 2012 and is at the Birmingham NEC.  If you haven't got your tickets already, don't worry, you can buy them on the door.

For those of you not able to attend, don't worry, we will still be open online, although rather than dispatching your order same or next working day as we normally would, those orders placed between 3pm Tuesday 14th until Thursday 16th will be dispatched within 2 working days.  Many thanks for your understanding on this... I can't be in two places at once it seems!

10 comments:

  1. So sad that I can't go this year.

    But hope it goes really well for you.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could go but am totally skint! Hope it all goes well for you Alice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will come along and say hello. Hope it is successful for you.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there! Will try not to dribble on the liberty swatch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be there! I am sure you can tempt me with some of that Liberty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it sounds a great event. I would love to go but am on holiday (so not really sad!) It would have been great as my DD1 has asked me if I would make quilts for all the beds in her new home (one double and 2 single!) All to be done by Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coo-ing at inspiring quilts and drooling over yummy fabric? Wouldn't miss it! Hope you have a great time. nbnqx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be there too! So exciting :)

    ReplyDelete